10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter 1 Fiber Port 7 RJ45 Ports
Single-Mode SC Fiber Port + 7 RJ45 Ports Single Fiber or Dual Fiber with External Power Supply
10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter 1 Fiber Port 7 RJ45 Ports Image
Buy Stand-alone 10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter 1 Fiber Port 7 RJ45 Ports with benefits:
- Free Sample for 10/100M Fiber Media Converter
- Quick Delivery on Trial Order & Bulk Order
- Cost as Low as 32.2USD
- Small Power consumption low heat & good stability
- Safe Inner Packing for Protection from Shipment
- 100% Money Return or Replacement with Any Quality Problem
3 years warranty with all 10/100M Fiber Optic Media Converter, Contact now!
* Sample will be delivered same day or in 2 days.
|Fiber Port||SC, FC, ST||Fiber||Single Fiber or Dual Fiber|
|Rate||10-100M||Dimension||120mm (L)×84mm (W)×42mm (H)|
|Lead time||3-6 days usually||Weight||430g/each|
10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter 1 Fiber Port 7RJ45 Ports fiber to copper cable supports conversions of 10/100M Base-Tx twisted-pair electrical signal to/from 100Base-FX optical signal. The transmission distance can be from 10km to 80km. duplex and half duplex mode.
Need Customize 10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter 1 Fiber Port 7 RJ45 Ports ? Get Discount
- Conformity to IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX and IEEE802.3z standards.
- Built-in high efficient SRAM data storage space, with 1K query table, and 4-way associative hash algorithm.
- Supports back pressure flow control, IEEE802.3x and half duplex.
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing.
- Optional internal or external power supply.
- Optional SC, ST, FC, or LC optical fiber connector.
- LED indicators display the equipment’s operating status.
- Supports 2U, 14-slot rack-mounted (for external power supply, desk type media converter only);
- supports U, 14-slot rack-mounted (for card type, gigabit media converter only);
- Creates an economical Ethernet-fiber/copper-fiber link for connecting remote sub-networks to larger fiber optic networks
- Converts Ethernet to fiber, fiber to copper/Ethernet, ensuring optimum network scalability for connecting two or more Ethernet network nodes (e.g. connecting two buildings on the same campus)
- Designed to provide high-speed bandwidth for demanding large scale work groups that require expansion of Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Extending an Ethernet connection distance using a fiber backbone
10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter 1 Fiber Port 7 RJ45 Ports Specification
|Product||10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converter 1 Fiber Port 7 RJ45 Ports|
|Protocol supported||IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3U etc.|
|Fiber type||Single Fiber or Dual Fiber|
|Fiber Mode||Single Mode or Multimode|
|Transmission mode||half/full duplex|
|Power supply||AC220V/0.5A, DC-48 V /0.5A, DC5V/1A|
|Working temperature||normal -~50℃ or industrial -40~85℃|
|Dimensions||120mm (L)×84mm (W)×42mm (H)|